So you love Uschi Digard, aka SuperSoul, and you want to see every film she's ever appeared in (or is that just me)? Rather than trying to locate and then wade through her 100+ films listed on imdb, you can learn from my mistakes. Here is my list of the best-to-worst Uschi films I have seen (after Supervixens):
(1) The Toy Box (1973), dir. Ron Garcia. Surreal sci-fi alien abduction sexploitation unlike anything else ever made. Uschi plays a guest at a kinky sex party and gets fondled by an anthropomorphic bed in a scene which must be seen to be believed.
(2) Cherry, Harry, & Raquel (1970), dir. Russ Meyer. This film was too short in its original cut, so Russ interspersed scenes with shots of Uschi in various states of undress. Gotta love our man!
(3) Roxanna (1970), dir. Nick Phillips. This one is closer to porn, with a very hypnotic/trippy soundtrack. Uschi gets decked out in black leather for her role as hedonistic Roxanna's first lover. I can't help wondering whether this film was inspired by Daniel Defoe's Roxana...never mind.
(4) The Kentucky Fried Movie (1977). Everyone has seen this hilarious farce. But not everyone knows that Uschi plays the woman in the shower in "Catholic High School Girls in Trouble"!
(5) Superchick (1973). A jetsetting stewardess with a lover in every port, turning the gender stereotype around. Considered a feminist cult/camp classic. Uschi plays May Day, a lesbian bondage queen; alas, her appearance in this film is all too brief.
(6) Getting Into Heaven (1970). Uschi plays "Heaven." Enough said. Seriously though, this is rather light forgettable softcore fare, about a lascivious director who "auditions" Heaven and her roommate, "Cyn." So basically this is more of a documentary than fiction.
(7) Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS (1975). Notoriously legendary Nazi sexploitation film. Uschi only gets a small role as a gas chamber victim. Not recommended for the faint of heart.
(8) Pleasures of a Woman (1972), dir. Nick Phillips. Since I liked Roxanna so much, I thought I'd give this a try. Yawn. Next.
(9) Street of a Thousand Pleasures (1972), dir. Harry Novak. From the back cover: "As a reward for saving Sheik Abdul Ben Hassein from an assassin, American oil geologist John Dalton is taken to the spectacular STREET OF A THOUSAND PLEASURES, an amazing Mid-East slave market where potential buyers can feast their eyes on a veritable smorgasbord of feminine flesh!" This film is nearly impossible to sit through beginning to end, parade of pulchritude notwithstanding.
(10/11) The Godson / Below the Belt (1971), dir. Harry Novak. Harry Novak is the king of boring softcore. His attempts to introduce plot into sex films resulted in some of the cheesiest storylines and bad acting ever witnessed on film. It's not so bad it's good, it's just bad.
(12) Pastries (1971). The X-rated American version of A Touch of Sweden. I have not seen A Touch of Sweden. Look for that instead. Avoid Pastries like the plague.